yeah! cant wait until it comes back on. yeah I'm one of those pathetic folks that likes the show. and being "retired" I shouldnt have to worry about missing any episodes!
Only 1 week, 1 day and 6 hours left till
There have been a couple interesting promo's with Machoooo Man Rupert Savage promising that this will be the most exciting Survivor yet. OH YEAH!!
So far, here's what I know:
1. The tribes will initially be split apart by gender. The men's tribe is named Lopevi and will wear red buffs and the women's tribe is named Yasur and will wear yellow buffs.
2. As far as contestants this time around there are:
- Two Lesbians: Scout and former Playboy model Ami (Playboy shot is rated G)
- An amputee who lost half a leg to cancer named Chad
- A sheep farmer named Dolly (Heloooo farmer's daughter!)
- A clone of Endquest called Sarge
- An ex-FBI agent named Brady
- A couple big, burly characters: road workers Chris and Twilia and loss prevention specialist (coughmallsecurityguardcough) Travis
- A few hot young numbers: finance manager Mia, law school student Elisa, and youth mentor Julie
- A couple girly men: mechanical bull operator (what kind of job is THAT!?!) John K, sales manager John P and project manager Brook (who claims to be an ass kicking hockey player, which may take him out of the girly man catagory)
- A total M.I.L.F. named Leann
- And a couple middle ager's named Rory and Lisa
From the overall looks of the cast it seems that Mark Burnett is hoping for another clothes for peanut butter moment!
3. If you counted contestants you'll find 18, two more then the traditional 16 contestants of Survivors past.
4. The game still lasts 39 days (which would mean that there are multiple boots during at least 1 Tribal Council)
5. There were two reported earthquakes during the time of filming
6. The catering barge sank (this was behind the scenes so it may never be mentioned on the show)
7. The show booked time to film with the live volcano on two seperate occassions (guess this 'middle of nowhere island' has a booking agent for the volcano)
8. Promos for Vanuatu have been chock full of red herrings. When the promos are frame by framed there are shots of past Survivors mixed in to the new shots to make things look a certain way - Mark Burnett puts a LOT of herrings in his promo's, but this is the first time he's used video captures from old Survivors.
So there you have it. I've got some other spoliers about who gets booted first, second, etc. but will wait to share those. And like all seasons since the second I'll be making my pick of winner by the end of week 2.
Let's see if I can get back on my winning streak - I've guessed the winners of 2 thru 7 correctly by week 2. All Star season 8 my pick to win in week 2 was voted out in week 3 and my week 3 pick was Boston Rob.
Speaking of Boston Rob, there are talks that Mark Burnett is going to foot the bill and show Rob and Amber's wedding on TV a-la Bachelorette's Trista & Ryan. We'll have to see if that comes to fruition.
yeah! cant wait until it comes back on. yeah I'm one of those pathetic folks that likes the show. and being "retired" I shouldnt have to worry about missing any episodes!
No Survivor will ever be hotter then the Survivor: Outback's Elisabeth
It would be interesting if a volcano erupted while they're on the island and they're all wiped out.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know about that. Elisabeth is cute and did the best at retaining her cuteness while on the show, but if you factor out the Day 34 nasty factor I'd say that Jenna or Heidi from the Amazon or Sarah from Marquesas are far hotter.Originally posted by Oce:
No Survivor will ever be hotter then the Survivor: Outback's Elisabeth
It'll be fun to see how the ladies on this season's looks digress as the show goes on.
I think Rob's Amber was the little cutie of all the shows
I think Amber looked better on day 39 then she did when they went to the live studio.
She had WAY too much makeup on and her hair was way too big. I hope that it was stage makeup that the show forced onto her, because she looks better with none.
We'll have to see how she looks in her wedding dress [img]confused.gif[/img] God, I hope that doesn't end up happening.
Elisabeth was way cuter than Amber.
I have heard they will be having a weeding on the beach, bill footed by Burnett, and televised... with Jeff Probsy performing the ceremony (he is an ordained minister).
Can't wait for this season!
(I predicted Boston Rob to win all-stars in week one!) [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
My life is a daily SURVIVOR episode......
And here I thought, "Alright! Eye of the Tiger!"
Bookmarks